Our Tactical Combat Method
Our Tactical Response Method is a radically different approach from any other combat shooting technique.
Success is based solely on actual performance.
This combat system has the distinct advantage of having proven effective time and again, more than any other system of its kind. It has been developed and refined over many decades of conflict in the Middle East. The guiding principle of our method is to neutralize the threat quickly, in the simplest and most intuitive way possible. Aggressiveness, decisiveness, accuracy and speed are all integral elements of this method. For this reason, a proper mindset is emphasized to carry out the method.
Stress is introduced throughout the training regimen in order to get the trainees accustomed to the pressure associated with actual events. This commonsense approach is specifically geared for deadly-force situations rather than shooting competition. Often techniques that bring X-ring accuracy on the range simply fail under stress.
Key advantages of our System
- Enhances the body's muscle memory
- Prepares the operator for combat in unexpected situations
- Fast and effective Close Quarter Battle (CQB) techniques
- Prepares the operator to work both independently and as a team
- Elevates fighting spirit and determination
- Elevates confidence of self and weapon
- Innovative and unique training methods
- Releases the operator from thinking about shooting techniques
- Trains the operator not to depend on an instructor or supervisor
- Mental aspects of this training are covered in depth, as well as how to best
handle intense psychological stress.